When you use our website, our system will automatically make a record of your visit and log the following information for analytical purposes:
- Your device's internet address (i.e. IP address)
- The top-level domain name (e.g. .com, .net, .org, .au etc.)
- The type of web browser and operating system you used
- The type of device you used
- The date and time of your visit
- The previous site visited
- Which pages are accessed
- Which files were downloaded
- The time spent on individual pages and the site overall
We will make no attempt to identify individual users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency (e.g. Australian Federal Police) makes use of a warrant to examine our service provider's log files.
We collect no personal information about you unless you voluntarily choose to participate in an activity that requests such information, for example:
- Sending an email
- Registering as a member
- Participating in a survey
- Subscribing to a newsletter
- Making a payment or other transaction
If you choose not to participate in activities such as these, your choice will in no way affect your ability to use this site.
Use of Collected Personal Information
Any personal information you choose to provide will be used solely for the purpose for which it was provided and will not be disclosed to other organisations or persons without your prior consent.
The internet is an insecure medium and users must be aware that there are inherent risks when transmitting information across the internet. Any information which is submitted unencrypted via email or web forms may be at risk of being intercepted, read or modified.
This site may contain links to external sites. InfoSalad is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites. For more information, please refer to our disclaimer statement.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by your browser on your device's internal storage.