SnapShot is for Serious and Committed Teachers
Find the answers to these questions in our monthly SnapShot
- What can I do to be more efficient in the classroom?
- What are the one hundred plus factors that influence students' character and behaviour?
- What can I do to reduce the amount of conflict within the classroom?
- What are the principles, categories and factors that are vital for successfully managing unwanted behaviour?
- How can I manage my own emotions?
- How can I reduce my anxiety and stress levels?
- I want to have good relationships with my colleagues and parents, how do I do that?
- What strategies do I need to help my students develop good characters?
- Show me how to manage inappropriate behaviour without becoming emotional?
- How should I respond to upset parents?
- How can I be more constructive in my communication with students, colleagues and carers?
- What simple things can I teach my students so that they can be healthier?
- How can I overcome the negative impact my past has on me?
- I want to be a good example for my students. What can I do to become a better person?
- Please show me how to have more cooperation and harmony in the classroom?