One-liners For Behaviour Management to
Get You On Track
One-liners are Free to download for Using and Sharing but please respect copyright
Please note the following conditions and suggestions:
- The documents below can be duplicated and distributed at will.
- The documents are not to be modified in any way and are not for resale.
- Five One-liners are 'fleshed out' in each article in the '140 One-liners for Behaviour Management' article series.
- One-liners are good discussion topics to share with neighbours, friends, colleagues and family members.
- Share copies of the documents with anyone who may benefit from them.
- I suggest you don't use One-liners as hammers to force them into someone's head. Rather use them as discussion topics.
- Discuss the concepts behind One-liners with your children, but pick a time when everyone is in a good mood.
- If you think it would be helpful for others, share this website's details personally or on social media.
I hope you find some of them helpful. I am the author of nearly all of these One-liners, a few I have seconded from other sources.
One-liners Are Tools for Improving Behaviour Management AND Character Development